This two-day intensive program is focused on helping you develop the key skills to maximise team productivity.
Key leadership knowledge and skills you will learn include:
- Understanding the seven key qualities of high performing teams
- How to lead with key values such as trust, honesty and power
- Giving and receive feedback about your leadership performance
- Diagnosing team performance through a systems performance model
- Recognising the early warning signs of team troubles
- Measuring team performance
- Develop skills and understanding in five key areas of team leadership
- Clarifying goals and expectations with all team members
- Building an action plan to enhance your teams performance.
The Learning Process
The program utilises a wide range of learning approaches that are both practical, engaging and totally relevant to team environments. The emphasis being to clearly understand leadership behaviours and their consequences on team performance.
This is an in-house organisational development program. Please contact us for more information.